I love an Easy Chicken Salad Recipe! I like to have at least 2 no-cook days in the week, this keeps me sane. An easy chicken salad recipe whipped up with a clean rotisserie chicken makes for a tasty, protein and veggie packed lunch. Keep scrolling for the recipe and let me know what you think!
Easy Chicken Salad Recipe
- 4 cups of shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup avocado mayonnaise (I like this one HERE)
- 1/4 small cabbage, finely shredded
- 2 medium carrots, shredded
- 1 small apple, cubed
- fine sea salt to taste (I like this one HERE)
- chopped cilantro and fresh jalapeños (optional)
In a large mixing bowl, add all ingredients and half the mayo – mix thoroughly. Add the rest of the mayo or until you reach your desired level of creaminess. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours. You can eat it before but allowing all the flavors to marry well will yield the best taste.
Don’t forget to share across your favorite Pinterest boards!
get 30+ more naturally healthy and gluten free recipes in my ebook a healthy taste of mexico!
…for only $12, gain immediate access to this ebook and FREE updates as long as it stays in digital form!
Buy it HERE